- Registrace a informace na uvedené emailové adrese
- Lectures/slides available to participants before the course:
- Basics of RTP for nuclear medicine physicians
- Basics of PET for radiation oncologists
- Hands-on workshops on:
- Basic RTP in NSCLC and HNSCC
- Advanced PET-based RTP including examples of brain, oesophagus and pelvic malignancies
- Copies of lectures will be provided:
The instructors are available to discuss specific issues regarding these lectures upon request of the participants during the course
- Impact of PET in staging: stage migration (focus on NSCLC, lymphoma, oesophagus).
- Requirements of PET acquisition and data processing for incorporation in staging: (re)positioning, gating.
- Technical issues of PET: filters, thresholds, image fusion, pitfalls
- The use & added value of PET for RTP and treatment follow-up (including discussions on tracer development) for several tumour sites (NSCLC, HNSCC, Cervical cancer, Brain Tumours, Oesophageal Cancer, Malignant Lymphoma, Prostate cancer)
- Discussion of case reports provided and presented by the participants
- 2010-11-20 00:00:00 2010-11-21 23:59:59 Europe/Prague EANM / ESTRO Seminar on PET in Radiation Oncology European Association of Nuclear Medicine, Vienna, Austria