- Image guidance required for treatment prescription
- Image guidance in treatment preparation and treatment planning
- Image guidance in patient set-up and target localization during treatment
- Image guidance in treatment follow-up
Small workshops will be organized on Tuesday and Wednesday to cover specific techniques using film and demo material of the available commercial systems. The format will be based on interactive discussion sessions between the company vendors, representative users, teachers and participants.
On the Sunday 28 November, site visits are planned to provide the participants with hands-on experience of different commercially available systems. Because no patients are treated on Sunday, practical hands-on will be emphasized. When registering for the course, participants are requested to indicate their preference from the 5 possible visits in order to enable the organisers to plan the visits
- 2010-11-28 00:00:00 2010-12-02 23:59:59 Europe/Prague Image-guided Radiotherapy in Clinical Practice Milan, Italy