Vzdělávácí programMain topics of the course:
- Molecular basis of cancer
- Molecular basis of radiation response
- Molecular basis for new targeted therapies
- Molecular basis for patient treatment individualization
- What are the most commonly altered pathways in cancer and how do they affect radiation response?
- What is the response at the molecular level to radiation and how does this influence tumour and normal tissue behaviour?
- How can our understanding of cancer and radiation response be used to develop new kinds of treatment?
- Which pathways are already being targeted in combination with radiotherapy?
- How will new genomic, proteomic and molecular imaging technologies be used to individualise patient treatment in the future?
- 2010-05-30 00:00:00 2010-06-03 23:59:59 Europe/Prague Molecular Oncology for the Radiation Oncologist Copenhagen, Denmark